Timeless design -backed by horticultural knowledge
On top of that, we think we have the healthiest and most satisfying work in the world!
- 2008-2014 Manager, Green Spirit Gardens in Highgate London. . Garden Management, design
- and consultancy. Writer on garden topics for the web
- 1997-2008 Manager, Positive Earth Ltd Garden design and Installation company based in Highgate Increased turnover from 40k in 1996 to 250k in 2007 Designed and managed approx 300 installations, directing staff of 5 -10
- 1991-1997 Manager, LVM Gardens Established her first company in Crouch End, North London
- 1992-Contributor to RHS Dictionary (Specialism: Amaryllidaceae)
- 1986–1991 Queen Mary’s Rose Garden, Royal Parks Grade 1 Gardener (3 year apprenticeship) City & Guilds in amenity horticulture with distinction. RHS General Certificate In charge of alpine island & alpine propagation.
- 1972-1998 Studied Buddhism under John Garrie Roshi whilst living and learning about self sufficiency and alternative lifestyles.
- Other work: Piano Teacher.
- Interests: Geomancy, Hedge Witchery, Music, Medieval history and Animal Welfare.
“In whatever I do I like to combine intuition, aesthetics and practical skills.”
Garden partner Gerry Feeny – also specialising in irrigation and lightning.